This FAQ provides answers to basic questions.
if you have any other questions, CONTACT US, We will be happy to answer your inquiries on our services.
- Can I choose my examiner?No
- Can I use my own vehicle for road test?
Yes, you can use your car as long as it passes the safety check by examiner. Please go to http://drivetest.ca/EN/bookatest/Documents/road_test_preparation_fact_sheet.pdf
- How many times can I redo my road test?
You can do your road test 10 days after you fail unlimited times, as long as your license is not expired.
- Do I have to do my road test in London?
NO, you can do it in any city in Ontario.
- Can I write my G1 beginner license in other languages?
Yes. The test can be done in variety of languages and if your language was not available you can hire a certified translator.
- When can I apply for full G license?
One year after having your G2 license.
- How do I book my road test?
Please go to www.drivetest.ca click on booking road test or from our website go to useful links at the bottom of the page. You can call 18885706110 or go direct to road test center.